Sunday 2 October 2011

Nice reviews of me

My first blog review was from Osita. It was such an honour and pleasure to get reviews. I really did appreciate each one.


This one from KahlilaGibran aka Judefa amuses me because of our history together. I think we both respected each other as strong, independant women but we had many, many heated discussions... some public and some private (though I'm not sure how private they really remained). Still... this review is funny to me because I have a feeling that Jude tried very hard to hide her "soft" and gentle side. I, on the other hand, revelled in being an emotional wreck but I didn't take myself too seriously. These types of back and forth reviews were so much fun. :)


I'm not sure the context of this one from Medea89 but it was so sweet. That picture was from a photo shoot that I did with my ex-boyfriend.


A bit more pink and fluff from b-bear. Such a sweetie pie. Go read the rest of the post. He was so much fun to play with. :)



And this was, by far, my favourite review ever and is my featured review. This actually came true in real life. I now have one of those prints on my bedroom wall. Thank you Xineann. Love you too. xx


This was very self indulgent... but I feel truly touched by the care and concern shown by these virtual strangers that became friends. Thank you all.

Much love.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment